Sunday, February 5, 2012

Anvaya Cove...

Eish, what has it been - "6 months?!" - that is a poor effort I must say. One can come up with many excuses... life is busy, no internet connection at home, no time etc. But 6 months(!) Anyways. Here goes, a new year has begun so I HOPE it will similarly be new life for this blog.

Right now I am sitting under the shade of a huge tree right on the beachfront. Sand in my toes, wind in my face, tea in my tummy... Journeyed out of Manila for the weekend with Raph and some of his colleagues/mates to a sailing event here in Subic Bay, where he is promoting Starboard Stand-Up-Paddle boards. I have yet to try them. Perhaps after lunch!

The past 6 months have been filled with much travelling. SO, I will now make it my goal to take you on a new journey once a week... Am I being too ambitious?? ('We'll believe it when we see it' I can hear you thinking) :D Well - now that I have stated the goal openly I will hold myself accountable! The first journey for the blog this year is to Anvaya Cove, Subic Bay... look it up on Google Maps :) Rather a lovely beach paradise. Unfortunate we will be leaving tonight and heading back to the big city. Let me make the most of it!! Included are a few pics...


Even managed to skype a good friend while lying on one 
of those 'chairs' in the background!



Buffet style lunch - yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment